Monday, 2 September 2013

Day One of Being Fifty

The day has come - its seems odd to consider that yesterday I could tick the box for "under 50" and yet today I can be subjected to mailings from SAGA.  On the plus side someone has pointed out that I might be able to get cheaper car insurance.

Back at school today and, just to cheer me up, my ex-boss emailed all staff to let them know it was my birthday.  Fortunately didn't get a mention in assembly.

As ever I was up and off before anyone else in the house was really awake enough to wish me happy birthday so presents etc had to wait until I got home.

Nice bag from youngest son and camera lens from mum - Helen bought me a very nice camera (a Nikon D300s).  Its approximately five years since I first asked after one so its good to finally get there!


Oh yes, must also mention that my old classroom was demolished over the summer - now its just a good view.



No comments:

Post a Comment